There are circumstances, Applicants and Tenants can appeal a Hunter Community Housing decision if there is a belief that an incorrect decision was made. An example of this may be:
- Consideration was not given to individual circumstance;
- The procedure used to reach the decision was not correct or fair; or
- The decision contradicts Hunter Community Housing’ policy; or
- The decision was made based on a poor interpretation of Hunter Community Housing; policy; or
- The decision made affects their entitlements
Please refer to Hunter Community Housing Feedback and Appeals information sheet for further details on appealable decisions.